• Screens both teachers and schools for the next job-matching solutions.
• Provides teacher training for candidates to fit well with local education systems and cultures.
• Provides teachers and schools with objective, transparent information.
• Personally interviews and runs reference checks on all of our teachers.
• Staff have been teachers, administrators, counselors and parents in different countries.
Why are Tutoras educators different?
• Our educators cover all grade levels from K-12 and all English teaching subject areas.
• Our educators are immediately available for periods of one to twelve months.
• Our educators are experienced, flexible and adapt quickly to changing teaching styles.
What qualities and experience do Tutoras educators have?
• Committed and have at least 2 years of experience teaching in a classroom setting.
• Qualified, professional and friendly class administrators.
• Active, energetic and inspiring presence that helps student master a foreign language.
• Lively and keen activity motivators to maximize student involvement and confidence.
What are Tutoras classrooms like?
• Our classes are designed to be highly engaging and enjoyable so that students will have fun learning the subject.
• Teaching methods & course materials are creative and attractive. They ignite students’ potential and maximize their learning results.
• Flexible and lively learning environment that opens up students’ minds to the mysteries and wonders of the natural world.
Activities & Projects
• Classrooms are filled with activities & game-based teaching plans to help students understand key concepts.
• Thorough lesson plans to help students learn about the world through exploration, invention and experiment.
• Language skills are developed as students begin to ask questions.
• Our courses focus on helping each student develop critical thinking skills.
• Encourage students’ sense of curiosity and lead them to ask questions.
• Inspire their curiosity and understanding.