TUTORAS is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates and users of our website. We will ensure that the information you submit to us via our website is only used for the purposes set out in this policy.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
TUTORAS may collect your personal details, including but not limited to your name and contact details (together with your e-mail address) and other relevant information from your CV. On occasions, this may also include – sensitive personal information such as educational background and work history. This information is held, used and disclosed by us as follows:
- to job match for you to seek for suitable online learning students;
- to maintain our business relationship, where you are a user of our website, a service provider or jobseeker;
- to enable you to submit your CV for general applications, to apply for specific jobs or to subscribe to our job alerts. Please see the separate section on your CV below which outlines additional uses and disclosures;
- to match your details with job vacancies, to assist us in finding an online teaching position that is most suitable for you and to send your basic information to customers in order to start an online teaching role;
- to answer your inquiries;
- to direct-market products and services, advise you of news and industry updates, events, promotions and competitions, reports and other information. Where we do so, you will be able to unsubscribe from such communications;
- to fulfill contractual obligations with our customers;
- where you are registered as a candidate on our database, your personal information will be accessible by our HR office to enable them to provide you with the job matching procedure;
- to third parties who perform functions on our behalf and who also provide services to us, such as professional advisors, IT consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business technology systems, and research and mailing houses.
These third parties comply with similar undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as Tutoras; we may also release personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies if they require us to do so. We will also disclose your information where we are permitted and requested to do so by law.
CURRICULUM VITAE (“CV”)
We only accept submitting your CV via our website. Your CV will be stored in the Tutoras database and will be accessible by Tutoras recruitment system for job-matching. You can update your CV at any time, simply by uploading your CV one more time.
If you would like to make a request for a copy of the information supplied by you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. A service fee of USD30.00 will be charged. You also have the right to ask Tutoras to stop using your information. However, if this involves a request for deletion of your file, please be aware that we may not be required or able to do so, particularly where your file also holds information about our clients or financial information that we need to keep for periods of up to six years, i.e. that relate to auditing matters. Where we are unable to comply with your request we will provide reasons for failing to do so.
Please note that clicking on links and banner advertisements may result in your transferal to another website – where data privacy practices may be different to that of Tutoras. Visitors should consult the other websites’ privacy policies as we are not responsible for, and have no control over, information that is submitted to or collected by these third parties.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing our website and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.